Friday, April 13, 2012

Spring for the Cure Happy Hour

Friday evening we had a fundraiser/happy hour at work to encourage people to sign up for Team Canada.  There were pink cupcakes, prizes for the "most pink person", and of course pink drinks. We brought the kids in for the festivities and Colin even wore a scarf like Mommy for awhile. I've decided all my boys need more pink.

Pink ladies

Pink lemonade plus

Who let that guy behind the bar?!





I also got to visit with my longtime girlfriends and athletes extraordinaires, Bree and Christine, who are going to join us on June 2nd.


We had a lot of people sign up for the team, bringing us to 55 members and $2572 raised so far!  Our team goal is 10K, which I think is achievable considering most people who plan on fundraising haven't even started yet. Thanks to everyone who has donated to the cause!



A sneak peak at our Team Canada shirts:

4 comments:

  1. I love our photo! I can't wait for the 5K! It was fun to see you at the HH - hard to believe you guys had a stomach bug brewing. Hope you are all feeling better soon, and I'm glad it didn't disrupt your party plans. See you soon, I hope!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sad I cannot make the race that day but I will make a donation on your site. What a bunch of fun at your office!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks Michelle, it was great to see you and the boyz and I was really impressed with the happy hour - hope they may be able to do another one before the big day. great photos! see you soon

    xo C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I stil think that wig looks completely natural on you, even though it's annoying to wear!

    ReplyDelete