![]() |
| Team Cupcake |
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
Cupcake Wars
A couple of creative minds at work came up with the brilliant idea of having a cupcake fundraiser for our Race for the Cure team. Staff paid for samples and voted on their favourites. They all looked amazing - pink lemonade, champagne, margarita, cherry, raspberry, vanilla bean, to name a few. I didn't get a chance to bake due to my treatment, but I was able to sell some of the wares and they were very popular. The effort raised $452 for Team Canada - bringing us up to over $4000 with one month to go until race day! Nice work, Team Cupcake!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Gorgeous cupcakes! :)
ReplyDeleteUM, these sound AMAZING!!!! We need to do that in town as I would LOVE to vote/sample all of these!
ReplyDeleteVery nice photos - so artsy! And what a great idea for fundraising. Have fun with your madre, and hope all is well for you this week.
ReplyDeleteGreat idea, and great photos - looks like a spread from a magazine!
ReplyDeleteOkay, full disclosure - I did not take these photos! One of my colleagues is a very talented photographer and took a bunch at the event. Me, not so much!
ReplyDeletebrilliant idea !!! if you need any outside samplers or bakers next time, let me know :) great photos! Go Team Canada!! xo C
ReplyDelete