Kind of a random, but we had a group workout with Tony Horton outside at work today. (No, not Tim Horton. Tony. This Tony would definitely not approve of Tim-bits). I didn't really know much about P90X until this morning, but thought I would give it a try. Surprisingly, I was able to keep up fairly well and didn't seem to be (any more) winded than the folks around me. That guy has a lot of energy, even at 8 in the morning. He's also 54 which is amazing because he doesn't look anywhere near that. I don't think I would want to do his program every day - it's a little too intense for me - but it was fun to challenge myself and see that my body is making a comeback!




Yay for challenging workouts!! Well, for you. Not for me. :P
ReplyDeleteYou're looking great!
Tony is Tim's more fit (and Canadian) brother, right?
ReplyDelete