I have been very delinquent in my posts, but it's only because I've been crazy busy and haven't had much to report on. We've had a few fund raising events at work to raise money for Team Canada, including a Happy Hour, Snacks for the Cure, and today - Cupcakes for the Cure! We sold $548 in cupcakes - that's pretty amazing. Mine - Strawberry Surprise (in the foreground below) - were runner-up for most creative! Haha. There were some serious hard-core bakers in the crowd.
There are only ten days left until the race. I don't think we're going to make the $12,000 target but it doesn't hurt to aim high!


That is a load of cupcakes! Congrats on the great sales! ~Catherine
ReplyDeleteBreast cancer is one of dangerous disease among the women.Your information is really helpful for the all women.Thank you for giving such a valuable information.
ReplyDeleteRegards:breast cancer treatment india