Monday, April 30, 2012

Chemo - Round Four

As usual, we had a busy pre-chemo weekend.  Music, soccer, yard work, a birthday party, picked Grandma up at the airport (yay!) and went to Baltimore for Day out with Thomas.






























I was really worried before starting this process that it would interfere with my family time but so far it's been manageable.  In fact, I don't think C really even knows that anything is out of the ordinary (other than my hair of course).

Grandma is in town for two weeks and came to her first infusion session today. Do we know how to entertain her or what?!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michelle,
    It has been years and years since we've seen each other but I just wanted to let you know about one more soul out there who is thinking of you and sending positive vibes and warm wishes (my agnostic's version of prayers!).

    I've asked after you over the years and so Terri let me know what's been going on for you and passed along your blog. I've been reading faithfully ever since. I'm so very impressed with your openness in sharing all this. I find it inspirational to read about your journey (even though it's one I wish you didn't get stuck taking). I admire your courage. Hang in there and know that there are tonnes of us here in the background cheering you on, especially on the days when you're feeling less courageous.
    Sending hugs and strength.
    One of your many fans and friends,
    Meg

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Meg! Good to hear from you - it has been a long time! Thanks so much for your message and all those warm wishes - I am collecting a stockpile! (o:
      Hope you are doing well,
      Michelle

      Delete
  2. Looking good Ladies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love all the smiles :) great photos! xo C

    ReplyDelete