Monday, February 13, 2012
Paying It Forward
As I've mentioned a million times, I am completely amazed and humbled truly, by the support and generosity of everyone following this crazy story. From the motivating emails, to the treats that seem to show up almost daily on my doorstep, to the babysitting offers, to my work colleagues picking up my slack and never complaining, to my mother who has done everything around the house for three weeks, to the "tea" my neighbourhood is organizing for me, the list goes on and on. Despite all this, or in addition to it, I have to tell you I actually sat at my desk and cried reading an email from a perfect (and lovely) stranger in Florida today who is offering to lend me her hair. Well, not her actual hair, but I'll let you read about it because I cannot put it any more eloquently than Jacki has done here. All I need now is for my fashionable friends to send me links to cute hats, because well, you know me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So nice to see others who have been down this road reaching out to others who are just setting out on it. Love it.
ReplyDeleteI know! I hope I too can make something good come out of this.
ReplyDelete